Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- Combine all the ingredients, EXCEPT the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Whisk or stir until well combined.
- Add in the chicken tenders and toss until well coated in the marinade. Note: I like to make small cuts or scores on the chicken, especially when I am planning to grill the chicken. When grilled it gets extra crispy and blackened when cut up a bit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for the best result. The longer you leave the chicken in the marinade the more flavorful and infused the chicken will become. I recommend at least 4 hours, but overnight is the best.
- I grill the chicken directly on a hot charcoal grill, about 5-6 minutes on each side, until browned/blackened and juices run clear when cut.
- This chicken could also be sautéed in a pan, a cast iron pan, or even baked, but I think everything tastes better grilled! =)
- Serve Lemon Herb Chicken over salad, with a veggie side, in a low carb wrap with salad, over cauliflower rice or low carb alternative. I always make extra chicken for leftovers, so I have an easy pre-made protein to grab and throw together with pretty much everything. Hope you try it and enjoy it and let me know what you think!!!