Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
- Brew the tea bags according to the brands recommendation, usually about 5 minutes. For a stronger brew, I let steep for at least 10 minutes.
- The tea can be brewed in a teapot, heat resistant pitcher or in a medium pot.
- Remove teabags and stir in the fresh ginger and lemon juice. You can also add some low carb sweetener if you like, but I personally don't find it necessary.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature. Then put the tea in the fridge to cool further.
- Serve over ice and with a lemon slice.
- If you brew too long and it's too strong, no prob bob! Just add more ice and a splash more lemon juice when serving.
- Can be served as a hot beverage as well! =)