Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- Steam the frozen cauliflower according to its package instructions. It does not have to be cooked all the way. Make sure to strain any extra moisture off of the cauliflower.
- In the meantime, fry the bacon in a pan until cooked. Drain on a paper towel and set aside. Pour out most of the bacon fat but leave enough to coat the bottom of the pan well.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan that you cooked your bacon in. Add in 3 tablespoons of butter. Cook over medium heat until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown a little.
- Add your cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir frequently until the cheese melt.
- Add in your spices and seasonings.
- Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite steak, chicken, pork, etc. ENJOY! =)