- Rich fudgy keto friendly brownies, made with coconut and almond flours.
- Gluten Free
- No sugar added: Sweetened with Erythritol & Allulose
- 3 grams net carbs per serving: 17g total carbs – 4g fiber – 5g sugar alcohol – 5g allulose = 3 grams net carbs
- These brownies are even better with a rich and delicious keto buttercream frosting, here is my favorite recipe: https://noreensketokitchen.com/2018/09/28/35/?v=7516fd43adaa
- Wet ingredients needed to prepare brownies: 1/3 cup water, 3 large eggs, & 6 tablespoons of melted butter ( Could substitute with melted coconut oil, avocado oil or plain greek yogurt)
Almond Flour, Erythritol, Allulose, Coconut Flour, Chicory Root Fiber (Inulin), Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Contains less than 2% of: Resistant Dextrin, Modified Tapioca Starch, Leavening (Cream Of Tartar, Baking Soda), Salt, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Dry Milk, Stevia Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Soy Lecithin, Steviol Glycosides, Vanilla Extract, Whole Milk Powder. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, TREE NUT (ALMOND, COCONUT)
Contains Soybean and its derivatives, Milk and its derivatives, Tree Nuts and their derivatives.