Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info for one serving (recipe makes 16 servings): Calories 158 Carbs: 5 grams Dietary Fiber: 3 Net Carbs: 2 grams Fat: 15 grams Protein: 3 grams
Can also be made with COCONUT FLOUR!! Just use this Coconut Flour Brownie recipe: https://noreensketokitchen.com/2019/02/03/keto-coconut-flour-brownies/
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, making sure to cover the bottom and sides.
- In a microwaveable bowl add the butter and the chopped unsweetened baking chocolate.Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and back in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals until butter and chocolate are completely melted.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: superfine almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In a big bowl crack the 3 eggs and beat them with the mixer for about 30 seconds. Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- After it has cooled for about a minute, add the melted butter and chocolate mixture to the eggs and continue mixing for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly stir in the all dry ingredients with a wooden spoon or spatula until you get that delicious brownie batter consistency.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture into the parchment lined prepared pan, followed by all of the Peanut Butter. Add the remaining brownie batter in dollops onto the top and swirl together using a knife or toothpick.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the center is just set. The baking time really does vary drastically from oven to oven, or batch to batch, so I give them a check at the 15 minute mark. A clean knife inserted into the middle should have a little bit of wet batter but not be totally covered in batter. If it’s not done, bake another 5 minutes and test again with the knife. ***I would almost always rather they be a tad under cooked than over cooked. Overcooked will produce a drier, more cake like brownie, than the dense and fudgey ones I am after.***
- Allow to cool completely on a rack. Lift the brownies out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper and cut into desired size.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container. Let sit out a few minutes before devouring or heat up in the microwave for about 20 seconds. If you completely lack self-control, they freeze amazingly well!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info (per serving): Calories 158 Carbs: 5 grams Dietary Fiber: 3 Net Carbs: 2 grams Fat: 15 grams Protein: 3 grams