Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!!
Yields: 16 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Whisk all of the ingredients together, in a small bowl.
- Cover the dip and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, allowing the flavors to come together.
- Serve with veggies (celery, cucumbers, bell pepper slices, radishes, etc) or with pork rinds.
- Makes about 1 & 1/4 cups of dip.
- Per Tablespoon Serving: Calories: 50, Fat: 5g, Protein: 1g, Carbs: 1g.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!!! Tried and Tested From Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!