Benefits of Green Tea:
- Stimulates activity in the memory areas of their brains.
- Helps keep blood sugar levels stable in people who have diabetes.
- Shown to help block the formation of plaques that are linked to Alzheimer’s.
- Shown to improve blood flow and to lower cholesterol.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Reduces gas, improves digestion, and relieves nausea.
- Reduces inflammation and supports cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Lemon:
- It promotes hydration, aids digestion, and a good source of vitamin C.
- It can improves your skin quality and support weight loss.
- Brew the tea bags according to the brands recommendation, usually about 5 minutes. For a stronger brew, I let steep for at least 10 minutes.
- The tea can be brewed in a teapot, heat resistant pitcher or in a medium pot.
- Remove teabags and stir in the fresh ginger and lemon juice. You can also add some low carb sweetener if you like, but I personally don't find it necessary.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature. Then put the tea in the fridge to cool further.
- Serve over ice and with a lemon slice.
- If you brew too long and it's too strong, no prob bob! Just add more ice and a splash more lemon juice when serving.
- Can be served as a hot beverage as well! =)
I use this pitcher and love it! 64 Ounces Glass Pitcher