Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!! 4.4g NET CARBS
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and how big you cut the bars. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info for 16 servings: Per Bar- 242 Calories, 20g Fat, 7g Protein, 6 Total Carbs, 3g Fiber, 3g NET CARBS
Keto Cookie Cheesecake Bars by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen & Life!
- 16 ounces of Full Fat Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 Medium Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Low Carb Sweetener ( I use Swerve, Monk Fruit, or Xylitol)
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Superfine Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup of “Brown” Low Carb Sweetener, lightly packed ( I use this Swerve Sweetener, Brown)
- 1/4 Cup of Low Carb Sweetener, granulated (I use Swerve, Monk Fruit, or Xylitol) Swerve Sweetener, Granular
- 1 stick of Butter (8oz), melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of Sugar Free Chocolate Chips ( I use Bake Believe Baking Chips or Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. I used a small rectangular baking dish.
- Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Cookie Crust: mix the coconut flour, almond flour, low carb sweeteners and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. The dough will be crumbly, kind of like wet sand.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan, going just slightly up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for about 10- 12 minutes, until barely browning.
- Let the crust cool for at least 10-15 minutes .
- Sprinkle the Chocolate chips on top of the prepared cookie crust.
- Cheesecake Layer: Beat the cream cheese and low carb sweetener together at a medium speed until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat for at least 2 minutes on medium/high speed.
- Pour the filling onto the slightly cooked cookie crust/chocolate chips.
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake batter with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until the center is almost set, but still a bit jiggly.
- Cool the cake in the pan, to room temperature, and then refrigerate for 4 – 5 hours (however, overnight is best), until completely set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan using the parchment paper sides.
- Store cheesecake in the fridge.
- When serving, allow the cake to warm up outside the fridge for at least 10 minutes. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!