Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and the size of your cookies. However, here is a general break down of nutrition info for ONE COOKIE (recipe makes about 4 dozen medium size cookies): Calories: 118 Carbs: 3 grams Dietary Fiber: 1.5 grams Net Carbs: 1.5 grams Fat: 12 grams Protein: 12 grams
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen & Life!
- 2 cups of Superfine Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup of Canned Pumpkin
- 2 sticks of Butter, softened to room temp.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cups of Brown Swerve, packed
- 1/2 cup of Granular Swerve
- 1-2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon
- I added some SF chocolate chips to a dozen of these cookies, that’s what is pictured above =)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium sized bowl, using a hand mixer combine the butter and sugar.
- Then combine egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Blend well.
- Add all of the dry ingredients. Almond flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking powder.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for at least an hour.
- With your hands, roll cookie dough into balls and flatten them out a bit with a fork to your desired shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Remove and cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.