Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!!
Keto Broiled Parmesan Tilapia by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen & Life!
- 2 pounds of Tilapia Fillets ( also works with cod, salmon, most fish)
- 1/2 cup of Shredded or Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of Celery Salt
- Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a sheet pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, mix together ALL ingredients EXCEPT the Tilapia.
- Arrange the fish fillets in a single layer on the pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets and broil a few minutes more (2-3).
- Remove the pan from the pan, and cover the Tilapia filets with the parmesan cheese mixture.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!!! Tried and Tested From Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!!!!