Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!!
What makes these better than my previous recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies? The Swerve Brown Sugar that’s for sure!! It really does give these cookies that classic texture and taste. These are so good that my NON- KETO boyfriend requests them now all the time!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and the size of your cookies. However, here is a general break down of nutrition info for ONE COOKIE (recipe makes about 4 dozen medium size cookies): Calories: 118 Carbs: 3 grams Dietary Fiber: 1.5 grams Net Carbs: 1.5 grams Fat: 12 grams Protein: 12 grams
Even Better Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen & Life!
Recipe makes about 4 dozen medium size cookies
- 2 & 1/2 cups of Superfine Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 sticks of Butter, 8 ounces (salted), softened to room temperature
- 2 Medium Eggs, at room temperature
- 9 ounce Bag of Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips ( Lily’s Chocolate Chips )
- 1 cup of Swerve Brown Sweetener, lightly packed (Swerve Sweetener, Brown )
- 1/3 cup of Swerve Granulated Sweetener( Swerve Granular Sweetener)
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- Combine Almond Flour, Coconut Flour & Baking Powder in a bowl.
- Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the Butter with an electric mixer until soft, about 2 minutes
- Mix in low Carb Sweetener and continue to cream the Butter until it is light and fluffy (at least 2 more minutes). The longer you cream the butter and sweetener together the better.
- Add the Vanilla Extract and Eggs. Mix well.
- With a spatula, add in half of your Flour Mixture to the creamed butter- stirring until just incorporated.
- Then stir in the remainder of the flour.
- Stir in the Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Cover bowl and refrigerate cookie dough for at least 1 hour or even overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough into balls and flatten them slightly with a fork.
- The cookies will spread a bit during baking.
- For a crisper cookie, flatten them a lot, for a softer cookie flatten them slightly.
- Place cookie dough on the parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Watch your oven carefully as it will vary and cookies go from under cooked to over cooked very quickly.
- Allow the cookies to cool about 5 minutes on the baking trays before transferring to a cooling rack.
- If cookies are too crumbly to move, allow them to cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring.
- They will firm up nicely as they set and cool.
- Store the Keto Kookies in an airtight container. I left mine in the cupboard but refrigerating or freezing should be okay as well.