Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free and Sugar Free!!! TOTAL CARBS = 2.1g
Nutrition information for 8 servings: Per serving: 109 Calories, 10.6g Fat, 0.8g Protein, 3.3 Total Carbs, 1.2g Fiber, TOTAL CARBS = 2.1g
Keto Coleslaw by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen & Life!
- 16 ounce bag of Coleslaw Mix (Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, shredded carrots)
- 1/2 cup of Low Carb Mayonnaise Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of Low Carb Sweetener (optional – I do not use it but some people like to add a little bit of sweetness to their slaw)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar ( Start with 1 tablespoon, add more if desired) Happy Belly White Distilled Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper Simply Organic Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of Pink Salt Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt
- Whisk low carb mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, and salt together in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add cabbage mix to the dressing and toss to coat.
- Taste slaw, add more salt, pepper or vinegar if desired.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Enjoy piled high on some Keto Pulled Pork! Yum! Here’s the recipe for the pulled pork: https://noreensketokitchen.com/2019/07/22/keto-crock-pot-pulled-pork-with-carolina-mustard-sauce/