Keto, Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free & Nut Free – 1.3 g Net Carbs
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use. However, here is a general breakdown of the nutrition info for 1 serving (recipe serves 6):
Per piece: 268 Calories, 20g Fat, 10.1g Protein, 1.3g Total Carbs, 0g Fiber, 1.3 g Net Carbs
Keto Classic Caesar Dressing by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 4 Anchovy Fillets or 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Large fresh egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, the higher quality you can use here the better
- Add the minced garlic and anchovy fillets to a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and egg yolk.
- While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil and continue to whisk until the mixture is emulsified.
- Add the parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Use the dressing immediately, or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- With the raw egg yolk included in this recipe you will want to use this dressing ASAP. It is so yummy that I guarantee that won’t be a problem!