Keto, Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free & Nut Free – 1.3 g Net Carbs
This recipe is super easy and uses just a few simple ingredients. One bowl and a microwave is all you need to make creamy, delicious Keto Fudge.
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and how big you cut the pieces. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info for 16 servings (1 recipe):
Per piece: 113 Calories, 10.9g Fat, 1g Protein, 2.7g Total Carbs, 1.4g Fiber, 1.3 g Net Carbs
Keto Quick & Easy Fudge by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!
- 3/4 cup of Low Carb Powdered Sweetener ( I use granular Swerve that I grind in my nutribullet)
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 ounces of Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Salted Butter ( 1 stick)
- 2/3 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Toppings: you can add chopped walnuts, almonds, unsweetened shredded coconut, Lily’s Chocolate Chips, Swirl in a little bit of low carb peanut butter, the options are endless!
- Line a small square pan or tupperware container (less than 6 inch) with aluminum foil. Make sure to line the edges of the pan with foil as well.
- Grease the foil well with butter.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, add the butter, heavy cream, cocoa powder and baking chocolate.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir well, microwave again for 1 minute, stir well, and repeat until all the baking chocolate bits are melted (2-3 minutes total)
- Stir in the powdered slow carb sweetener and vanilla extract
- Stir mixture well until smooth and creamy and the sweetener is dissolved.
- Pour fudge batter into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift the fudge from the pan using the foil sides
- Cut into squares of your desired size
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!!! Tried and Tested From Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!!!!
***Some Handy Dandy Tips from Noreen’s Keto Kitchen:
These are awesome as little Keto Hot Fudge Pods!! What does that mean? Well, heat one of the fudge pieces up in the microwave for about 20 seconds and you get……. Keto Hot Fudge! Yum! Pour over your favorite Keto desserts (Brownies, Cheesecakes,etc) or Low Carb Ice Cream.
Here are some of my Keto Kitchen essentials when making this recipe (you can click on the pics for more details):
As an Amazon Affiliate Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases