Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diabetic Friendly & Sugar Free!!!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and how big you cut the slices. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info for 12 serving slices:
Per slice: 222 Calories, 18.5g Fat, 6.4g Protein, 9 Total Carbs, 5g Fiber, 4g NET CARBS
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake with a Chocolate Crust by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!
- 16 ounces of Full Fat Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Medium Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Low Carb Sweetener, granulated ( I use Swerve, Monk Fruit, or Xylitol)
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 Cup of Superfine Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Low Carb Sweetener, granulated (I use Swerve, Monk Fruit, or Xylitol)
- 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. I used a 9 inch round cake pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Chocolate Crust: mix the coconut flour, almond flour, low carb sweetener and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Stir in the melted butter and mix until well combined. The dough will be crumbly, kind of like wet sand.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan, going just slightly up the sides of the pan. Bake for about 10- 12 minutes, until barely browning. Let cool at least 10-15 minutes .
- Cheesecake Filling: In the meantime, beat the cream cheese, low carb sweetener and cocoa powder together at a medium speed until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat for about 1 minute on medium/high speed.
- Pour the filling into the pan on top of the cooled crust. Smooth the top of the cheesecake batter with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until the center is almost set, but still a bit jiggly.
- Cool the cake in the pan, to room temperature, and then refrigerate for 4 – 5 hours (however, overnight is best), until completely set. Remove the cheesecake from the pan using the parchment paper sides.
- Store cheesecake in the fridge. When serving, allow the cake to warm up outside the fridge for at least 10 minutes. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!