Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free!!!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and how thick you cut the slices. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info for 12 serving slices :
Per slice: 213 Calories, 19.2g Fat, 6g Protein, 6.1 Total Carbs, 3.6g Fiber,
2.5g NET CARBS per slice
Keto Cinnamon Coffee Cake by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!
- 3 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Swerve/Erythritol/Monkfruit (Low Carb Sweetener)
- 3/4 Cup of Butter (12 Tablespoons), melted
- 1/2 Cup of Full Fat Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
Coffee Cake Topping
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut flour
- 1/3 Cup of Swerve/Erythritol/ Monkfruit
- 1/4 Cup of Butter, softened to room temp
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Dust with Coconut flour or powdered low carb sweetener (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a cake tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to mix together the Low Carb Sweetener, sour cream and melted butter, about a minute.
- Add the eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat on high for at least 2 minutes, we want the eggs to be light and airy.
- Stir in the coconut flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Pour cake batter into parchment lined tin.
- Prepare the crumble topping.
- Combine the coconut flour, cinnamon and low carb sweetener in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the butter and mix & mash it with a fork, so that the mixture looks like crumbly breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the cake mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. A knife inserted into the center should come out mostly clean, if there is a lot of wet batter, then bake another 5 minutes and knife test again.
*** If you find that the crumble topping is getting too brown too quickly while baking, you can cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil and that will help slow down the browning***
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Gently pull the cake out of the loaf tin using the sides of the parchment paper, remove parchment paper and place loaf on cooling rack.
- Dust lightly with coconut flour or powdered low carb sweetener, using a small sive.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Variations: Maybe add some sugar free chocolate chips, blueberries or even a little orange zest and cranberries to the cake batter!!! As you can see the possibilities are endless.
- I made this recipe in a rectangle glass pan but it could easily be made into individual muffins
- *** If you find that the crumble topping is getting too brown too quickly while baking, you can cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil and that will help slow down the browning***