Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free!!!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands of ingredients you use and how thick you cut the slices. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info for 12 serving slices in a standard cake pan:
Per slice: 230 Calories, 20g Fat, 6g Protein, 6 Total Carbs, 4g Fiber,
2g NET CARBS per slice
Keto Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!
- 3 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut flour
- 1/2 Cup of Swerve/Erythritol/Monkfruit (Low Carb Sweetener)
- 1/2 Cup of Butter, melted
- 1/4 Cup of Full Fat Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Lemon Zest of 1 Lemon
- 8-10 Strawberries to garnish, cut in half ( I used thawed frozen berries and they worked great!)
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener (I use Swerve/Erythritol or Monkfruit)
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- Lemon zest of 1 lemon
- Make the cheesecake layer first. Add softened cream cheese and sweetener to a bowl and cream together using an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Mix in the egg, and lemon zest until fully combined, about 1-2 minutes. Set aside for later.
- CAKE LAYER
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a 8-9 inch cake tin with parchment paper. You can make this in a small rectangle dish, loaf pan, etc.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to mix together the Low Carb Sweetener, sour cream and melted butter.
- Add the eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat on high for at least 2 minutes, we want the eggs to be light and airy.
- Stir in the coconut flour, lemon zest, and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Pour cake batter into parchment lined loaf tin and spread out evenly.
- Now pour the prepared cheesecake layer onto the lemon cake. Smoothing it out evenly.
- Arrange the Strawberries on the top of the cheesecake layer, pushing them down slightly into the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until firm and the top is cooked.
- A knife inserted into the center should come out mostly clean, if there is a lot of wet batter, then bake another 5 minutes and knife test again.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Gently pull the cake out of the loaf tin using the sides of the parchment paper, remove parchment paper and place cake on cooling rack.
- Serve with a glass of unsweetened almond/coconut milk, tea or coffee.
- Cover the cake and store in the fridge.