Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free & Dairy Free!!!
Nutrition information will vary depending on what brands you use. However, here is a general break down of the nutrition info (for 4 servings) which included the optional green onions and 2 hard boiled eggs:
Calories: 310, Total Carbs: 1 gram, Dietary Fiber: 0.2 grams,NET CARBS: 0.8 grams, Fat: 25.5 grams, Protein: 18 grams.
Thanksgiving is over and now you are left with probably pounds of turkey meat. Well here’s a great way to use those leftovers…Keto Turkey Salad!! This recipe can also be used to make Chicken or Tuna Salad, just sub out the protein and everything else stays the same. Serve over a bed of leafy greens, piled up in a FatHead Bun with some bacon, or wrapped up in large romaine lettuce leaves. Or like how I ate most of it – straight out of a bowl!!
Keto Turkey Salad by Noreen’s Keto Kitchen
- 8 ounces of Shredded or Chopped up Turkey Meat ( leftover white or dark meat, whatever you prefer) This recipe can also be used to make Chicken or Tuna Salad, just sub out the protein and everything else stays the same
- 1/2 cup of Low Carb Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Dill Relish (or chopped up dill pickles)
- 1/3 cup of Celery, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Dash of Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Green Onions, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 Hard Boiled Egg, finely chopped (optional)
- Bacon crumbles (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined. Add salt & pepper to taste. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Serve Keto Turkey Salad on a bed of Butter Lettuce, Romaine, Spring Mix, Spinach, etc. Or eat on slices of cucumber or piled up on a Fathead bun with a strip of bacon… YUM!!
This recipe can also be used to make Chicken or Tuna Salad, just sub out the protein and everything else stays the same.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!!!! Tried and Tested From Noreen’s Keto Kitchen!!!!
Keto Tuna Salad
Here are some of my Keto Kitchen essentials when making this recipe (you can click on the pics below for more details):
As an Amazon Affiliate Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases